Commando is a playable character in Risk of Rain 2.
Skills[edit | edit source]
|Proc Coefficient||2x 1|
|Description||Shoot twice for 2x90% damage.|
|Description||Fire a piercing bullet that hits all enemies in a line for 300% damage. Goes through terrain.|
|Proc Coefficient||8x 0.5|
|Description||Fire two close-range blasts that deal 8x200% damage total.|
|Description||Roll a short distance.|
|Description||Slide on the ground for a short distance. You can fire while sliding.|
|Proc Coefficient||6x 1|
. Fire repeatedly for 100% damage per bullet. The number of shots increases with attack speed.
[ Stunning ]
Interrupts enemies and briefly stuns them.
|Description||Throw a grenade that explodes for 175% damage. Deals 4x damage in the center of the explosion. Can hold up to 2.|
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Double Tap and Suppressive Fire experience damage falloff.
- Double Tap has the highest potential to proc item effects out of any Primary skill.
- Phase Round resets the accuracy spread of Double Tap. To maximize long range DPS, Double Tap a bit before using Phase Round to reset the accuracy and Double Tap again.
- Tactical Dive can be used to avoid falling damage from any height if used before hitting the ground.
- Tactical Dive into upwards slopes for a huge upwards jump.
- When airborne, Tactical Slide will propel you slightly forward and upward.
- You can jump during Tactical Slide, maintaining your forward momentum and allowing you to jump gaps you otherwise would not be able to.
- Suppressive Fire is a perfect tool to stun enemies and cancel their attacks. Alternate between Suppresive Fire and Tactical Slide for maximum survivability.
- The timer for Frag Grenade's explosion begins after the first bounce and is 1 second long.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Commando was one of the original playable characters in the first Risk of Rain.
- In the first Risk of Rain, if there were enemies on either side of Commando, Suppressive Fire would fire in both directions, alternating rapidly.
- Prior to Skills 2.0, Commando's Suppressive Fire would not scale with attack speed.