|Burn everything nearby... including you and allies.|
|Ignite ALL characters within 15m for 12s. Deal 5% of your maximum health/second as burning to yourself. The burn is 0.5x stronger on allies, and 24x stronger on enemies.|
|Amount needed for permanent effect|
|5 GesturesDramatically reduce Equipment cooldown... BUT it automatically activates.
Reduce Equipment cooldown by 50% (+15% per stack). Forces your Equipment to activate whenever it is off cooldown.
|9 Fuel CellsHold an additional equipment charge. Reduce equipment cooldown.|
Hold an additional equipment charge (+1 per stack). Reduce equipment cooldown by 15% (+15% per stack).
The Helfire Tincture is a new equipment in Risk of Rain 2.
Helfire Tincture ticks 5 times per second, dealing 1% max health per tick in damage to yourself, or 24% max health per tick in damage to your enemies. This means that Helfire Tincture deals damage equal to 120% of your max health per second to enemies.
Item Effects[edit | edit source]
Beneficial[edit | edit source]
- Tougher TimesChance to block incoming damage.
15% (+15% per stack) chance to block incoming damage. Unaffected by luck. will block damage ticks.
- Repulsion Armor PlateReceive flat damage reduction from all attacks.
Reduce all incoming damage by 5 (+5 per stack). Cannot be reduced below 1. does reduce damage, and because it ticks extremely fast for low amounts its easy reduce burning damage taken to 1. Highly efficient mitigation.
- Focus CrystalDeal bonus damage to nearby enemies.
Increase damage to enemies within 13m by 15% (+15% per stack). does increase burn damage against enemies, however its range is slightly smaller than the burn range so you will need to get closer.
- RazorwireRetaliate in a burst of razors on taking damage.
Getting hit causes you to explode in a burst of razors, dealing 160% damage. Hits up to 5 (+2 per stack) targets in a 25m (+10m per stack) radius will proc per burning tick, causing the resulting razor shots to trigger on-hit effects like Leeching SeedDealing damage heals you.
Dealing damage heals you for 1 (+1 per stack) health. or Harvester's Scythe'Critical Strikes' heal you.
Gain 5% critical chance. Critical strikes heal for 8 (+4 per stack) health..
- Stacking Tougher Times will prevent Razorwire from firing, so a delicate balance will be needed in your ratio of bears to razorwire to life leech if you go this method of sustain.
- Titanic KnurlBoosts health and regeneration.
Increase maximum health by 40 (+40 per stack) and base health regeneration by +1.6 hp/s (+1.6 hp/s per stack). and InfusionKilling an enemy permanently increases your health, up to 100.
Killing an enemy increases your health permanently by 1 (+1 per stack), up to a maximum of 100 (+100 per stack) health. greatly increase your damage while simultaneously increasing survivability.
- The more infusions you take, the more Repulsion Armor Plates you will need.
- A single Fresh MeatRegenerate health after killing an enemy.
Increases base health regeneration by +2 hp/s for 3s (+3s per stack) after killing an enemy. helps mitigate during combat, more only increasing the duration between enemies.
- Mired UrnSiphon health from nearby characters while in combat.
While in combat, the nearest 1 (+1 per stack) characters to you within 13m will be 'tethered' to you, dealing 100% damage per second, applying tar, and healing you for 100% of the damage dealt. will also sustain greatly during combat, and you aren't going to be close to your friends anyway with Helfire Tincture active.
- AegisHealing past full grants you a temporary barrier.
Healing past full grants you a temporary barrier for 50% (+50% per stack) of the amount you healed. alongside Monster ToothDrop a healing orb on kill.
Killing an enemy spawns a healing orb that heals for 8 plus an additional 2% (+2% per stack) of maximum health. will add a considerable amount of barrier late-game when your max HP is higher.
- All of the above are greatly enhanced by the Rejuvenation RackDouble the strength of healing.
Heal +100% (+100% per stack) more..
Detrimental or useless[edit | edit source]
- MedkitReceive a delayed heal after taking damage.
2 seconds after getting hurt, heal for 20 plus an additional 5% (+5% per stack) of maximum health. is useless because of the frequent burn ticks unless you get an extremely lucky long string of BLOCKED procs.
- The barrier from Topaz BroochGain a temporary barrier on kill.
Gain a temporary barrier on kill for 15 health (+15 per stack). is consumed almost instantly, and later on the stack requirement gets too high to be sustainable.
- Personal Shield GeneratorGain a recharging shield.
Gain a shield equal to 8% (+8% per stack) of your maximum health. Recharges outside of danger. and all shield effects DO NOT increase damage.
- Cautious SlugRapidly heal outside of danger.
Increases base health regeneration by +3 hp/s (+3 hp/s per stack) while outside of combat. will effectively never activate because you are constantly taking damage.
- Rose BucklerReduce incoming damage while sprinting.
Increase armor by 30 (+30 per stack) while sprinting. can reduce the incoming burn damage, but the effect is considerably smaller than a single Repulsion Armor Plate. The armor granted is still useful for approaching enemies.
- Shaped GlassDouble your damage... BUT halve your health.
Increase base damage by 100% (+100% per stack). Reduce maximum health by 50% (+50% per stack). should be avoided as the damage from this item is based on max health, not base damage, so glass will halve the damage that Helfire Tincure deals.
- TranscendenceConvert all your health into shield. Increase maximum health.
Convert all but 1 health into regenerating shields. Gain 50% (+25% per stack) maximum health. will make your damage negligible, as your max health is set to 1.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Correction: The in-game description of 8m radius is incorrect, and the description does not specify the duration
- Survivors with a natural Armor bonus will take less damage from Helfire Tincture.
Lore[edit | edit source]
======================================== ==== MyBabel Machine Translator ==== ==== [Version 12.45.1.009 ] ====== ======================================== Training… <100000000 cycles> Training… <1453461 cycles> Complete! Display result? Y/N Y ================================ [Grix] ignites. We measure the time. ..... ..... ..... ... .. . Too ordered. Composition is settling - I scrape the mixture from the bottom. [Ouju] ignites. We measure the time. .... ... ... .. . Too smooth. Ratio can be greater. I flatten the mixture. Black ichor of [Ouju] begins to pool around my feet. [Rhisko] ignites. I measure the time. ... . I increase the ratio of Tetrafoil. I saturate the mixture. Ichor floods the chamber. Ash flutters in the air before settling on the floor. ... I ignite. <He> measures my time. ... ... ... .. .. .. . <Perfect.> ================================