|As Mercenary, complete a Prismatic Trial without falling below 100% health.|
Losing any health or shield invalidates the challenge. Losing Barrier (for example, from Topaz BroochGain a temporary barrier on kill.
Gain a temporary barrier on kill for 15 health (+15 per stack).) does not invalidate it.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Try to destroy time crystals by reducing their health enough for Eviscerate or Blinding Assault to finish it off so no damage will be incurred from the resulting explosion while in the animation.
- Drones and turrets can serve as distractions for enemies, allowing one to use Blinding Assault or Eviscerate to either finish off or soften enemies without risking being hit.
- All interactables are in the exact location when you initially fail doing the challenge, making it useful for finding drones and turrets to help distract and kill enemies.
- Items in chests are static in the trial, meaning the spawned item from a certain chest or lunar pod will never change when retrying a trial. This is useful for finding items that can prove to be helpful in dealing more damage (Lens-Maker's GlassesChance to 'Critically Strike', dealing double damage.
Your attacks have a 10% (+10% per stack) chance to 'Critically Strike', dealing double damage., Shaped Glass, etc.) or adding effects that can help in fleeing (Hardlight AfterburnerAdd 2 extra charges of your Utility skill. Reduce Utility skill cooldown.
Add +2 (+2 per stack) charges of your Utility skill. Reduces Utility skill cooldown by 33%., Energy DrinkSprint faster.
Sprint speed is improved by 30% (+20% per stack)., etc.) without having to worry about the item being different.
- Ranged attacks are especially useful in attempting Ethereal. Finding something like a Disposable Missile LauncherFire a swarm of missiles.
Fire a swarm of 12 missiles that deal 12x300% damage. or a Royal CapacitorCall down a lightning strike on a targeted monster.
Call down a lightning strike on a targeted monster, dealing 3000% damage and stunning nearby monsters. can improve the chances of success. However, this is limited by the generated seed that keeps item spawns static.
- Shaped GlassDouble your damage... BUT halve your health.
Increase base damage by 100% (+100% per stack). Reduce maximum health by 50% (+50% per stack). does not void the challenge as you technically do not lose health, but rather max health is cut in half. The double damage can prove extremely useful as you are meant to not get hit to begin with, so there are no downsides to this.
- Runs will have random artifacts active for the generated seed. Artifact of Command and/or Artifact of Glass are recommended for doing Ethereal due to controlled selection of items and the 500% damage increase, respectively.