|Retaliate in a burst of razors on taking damage.|
|Getting hit causes you to explode in a burst of razors, dealing 160% damage. Hits up to 5 (+2 per stack) targets in a 25m (+10m per stack) radius|
Razorwire is a new item in Risk of Rain 2 added in the Hidden Realms update.
Upon pickup, it will allow the player to fire projectiles at any nearby enemies for 160% damage whenever they take any damage, including self-damage sources such as fall damage or Shrines of Blood.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- When the damage is blocked by being invincible or rejected by Tougher TimesChance to block incoming damage.
15% (+15% per stack) chance to block incoming damage. Unaffected by luck., the Razorwire will not trigger.
- This item is especially useful on REX since it will trigger upon use of any health-sacrificing ability and as such is very effective with his Seed Barrage skill.
- The Void Fields are made significantly easier with this item, as the player can simply sit outside of the pink radius that spawns around the cell vents and continually take damage over time, shooting projectiles at any nearby enemies.
- Helfire TinctureBurn everything nearby... including you and allies.
Ignite ALL characters within 15m for 12s. Deal 5% of your maximum health/second as burning to yourself. The burn is 0.5x stronger on allies, and 24x stronger on enemies. will also proc the item in a similar way as above. With enough stacks, this can allow for map-wide procs for the duration of the active.
- As this item functions similar to Frost Relic, take care when passing by explosive barrels as they may detonate and kill the player.
- Has a Proc Coefficient of 0.5.
- Has a Proc Coefficient of 0 when held by invading doppelgangers spawned by the Artifact of Vengeance.