Shrine of Blood
The Shrine of Blood is one of the Shrines in Risk of Rain 2. Upon activation, the player will sacrifice a percentage of his HP to receive gold. Generated gold is equal to half of the HP taken (e.g. 50 HP yields 25 gold).
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Shield counts as health for the cost requirement and gold received.
- Tougher TimesChance to block incoming damage.
15% (+15% per stack) chance to block incoming damage. Unaffected by luck. can block incoming damage from the Shrine of Blood.
- Damage dealt by the Shrine will also proc the Brittle Crown'sGain gold on hit... BUT lose gold on getting hit.
30% chance on hit to gain 2 (+2 per stack) gold. Scales over time.
Lose gold on taking damage equal to 100% (+100% per stack) of the maximum health percentage you lost. downside, and leave the player with little to no gold.
- The third use will only deal 90% damage due to One-shot Protection, however the shrine still requires having at least 93% current health to be used.
- Shrines of Blood can be used any time during the teleportation sequence, so it is possible to carry a sum of money between levels if the Shrine is hit at the right time.
- Because the Fuel ArrayLooks like it could power something. EXTREMELY unstable..., for the Power Plant challenge, explodes when the player is below 50% health, using the Shrine while carrying one is a guaranteed death.
- Shrines of Blood will not spawn on Abyssal Depths stage, presumably because they provide a fast gold gain that can help take advantage of the Legendary Chest.