|Boosts health and regeneration.|
|Increase maximum health by 40 (+40 per stack) and base health regeneration by +1.6 hp/s (+1.6 hp/s per stack).|
|Rarity||Boss (Stone Titan)|
The Titanic Knurl is a new item in Risk of Rain 2.
Titanic Knurls can drop as an uncommon reward for defeating a Stone Titan teleporter boss.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The regeneration provided by Titanic Knurl benefits from the Rejuvenation RackDouble the strength of healing.
Heal +100% (+100% per stack) more..
- As with other healing items which provide an increase to base health regeneration, picking up a Titanic Knurl does not inhibit the completion of the Naturopath challenge.
- Additionally, Titanic Knurl's regen increases by 20% per player level, or 0.32 per second per level per stack.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Titanic Knurl is a successor to a Risk of Rain 1 item, the Colossal Knurl. The Titanic Knurl is both visually and functionally similarly to the Colossal Knurl, albeit with a lack of an increase to Armor.
- During Early Access, prior to the introduction of the Halcyon SeedSummon Aurelionite during the Teleporter event.
Summon Aurelionite during the teleporter event. It has 100% (+50% per stack) damage and 100% (+100% per stack) health., the Titanic Knurl would drop as a reward for defeating Aurelionite in the Gilded Coast.